Earn 1 K Dollar for every cumulative HK$250 spent on selected screening packages
Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong (Gleneagles) is a state-of-the-art, multi-specialty private tertiary hospital designed to provide Hong Kong people with high-quality and accessible healthcare services.
Located at Wong Chuk Hang on Hong Kong Island South, Gleneagles provides 500 beds, cutting edge medical technologies and a comprehensive range of clinical services spanning more than 35 specialties and subspecialties.
As Hong Kong’s top-notch private teaching hospital, Gleneagles also contributes to the training and development of healthcare professionals, and advancement of clinical research.
Gleneagles is a joint venture hospital between IHH Healthcare and NWS Holdings Limited. The University of Hong Kong is the exclusive clinical partner of Gleneagles, overseeing the hospital’s clinical governance.
Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong is part of IHH Healthcare, one of the world’s largest healthcare providers. IHH aspires to be the world’s most trusted healthcare services network, united by a single purpose: to touch lives and transform care.
- KDP members are required to present their eligible e-membership card at the time of payment for K Points earning. Date back earning will not be accommodated.
- Corresponding K Points will be credited to your membership account within 4-6 weeks.
- Advance booking is required. Please contact Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong on 2122 1333 and specify the choice of health screening package at time of booking. The offer is subject to availability.
- Above offer is provided to self-pay clients only and cannot be applied to direct billing or insurance claims.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- The offer cannot be redeemed for cash, re-sold or exchanged for any other services.
- Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong and MPNCL reserve the rights to amend any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, MPNCL and Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong reserve the right of final decision.
- The Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions is provided for reference only. In the event of any discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- Other K Dollar Program terms and conditions apply.