Mr Adrian Cheng founded the brand K11 in 2008 with a focus on three core values, Art, People and Nature. He then founded the K11 Art Foundation in 2010 and built two art villages in Wuhan that serve as an incubating springboard to groom young emerging contemporary Chinese artist and educate the mass about art and creativity. Adrian believes that art is for the mass and he successfully merges this with commerce and created a sustainable “art x commerce” K11 business model, creating a museum retail concept, offices and residences in Greater China. The flagship K11 in Hong Kong and Shanghai were launched in December 2009 and June 2013 respectively. The K11 Multi-Cultural Living District in Wuhan and K11 ECO HOME in Beijing were opened in 2010. Art villages in Wuhan were opened in August 2009 and December 2011. Adrian is keen to further develop this innovative concept with 16 more projects in 8 cities across China, including Wuhan, Shanghai, Shenyang, Beijing, Guangzhou, Tianjin and Ningbo providing a total gross floor area of over 1.4 million sq m.
- K Points earning is eligible for spending of HK$50 or above in one single spending made with electronic payment only.
- KDP members are required to register and bind with KLUB 11 and present their eligible e-membership card at the time of payment for K Points earning. Date back earning will not be accommodated.
- Corresponding K Points will be credited to your membership account within 2 working days.
- K Point earning ratios may be adjusted and the number of K Points a Member will earn in each Transaction may be limited at any time without any prior notice.
- KLUB 11 terms and conditions apply.
- In case of any disputes, K11 LP and MPNCL reserve the right of final decision.
- The Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions is provided for reference only. In the event of any discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- Other K Dollar Program terms and conditions apply.
K Dollar Program terms and conditions apply.